If you are a returning customer and want to sign up for the same services we performed in 2017, click here!
The opening process includes 3-4 visits over a 7 day period. The time of year and complexity of the pool will determine the number of visits needed.
1st Visit Remove pool cover, clean immediate deck area, brush pool surface, and begin filling the pool.
2nd Visit Start-up pool equipment, open skimmers, install auto cleaner, and make minor repairs to equipment, if necessary. Add start-up chemicals and begin to balance water chemistry.
3rd & 4th Visits Vacuum pool and perform final cleaning. Adjust water chemistry as needed. For salt water pools, we will inspect and clean salt cell and add salt as needed. Clean filters to remove opening debris and set the stage for a successful season.
We strive to provide an exceptional full service opening experience, which requires very little involvement from our customers. Please notify our office if you do not want Baker Pool to complete the final steps of the opening outlined in the 3rd and 4th visits.
Drain and Clean Pool
- Completely drain pool and clean surface
- Replace and upgrade main drain covers with VGB approved main drain grates (if necessary)
- Begin refilling the pool
- Once the pool is filled, we will complete our opening process
- Price includes start-up chemicals, balancers, and sanitizers
- Price EXCLUDES the addition of salt, major repair work, and pool cover storage.
Clean and Store Pool Cover for the Summer
- Cover is professional power-washed, dried, and stored for the season